Resources & Links - NAL Member's Personal Websites
The businesses and links shown are offered for your convenience. The Naperville Art League offers no endorsement. Some of these businesses have graciously extended discounts to League members, these discounts are subject to change or be revoked at any time.
NAL Member's Personal Website Links
- Mike Bessler - 630-667-5174 - Fine Art - Digital Copying of Paintings - On Location Photography Workshops - Professional and Custom Giclee Printing - Commercial Photography - Photo Restoration and Editing - Member National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- George Ceffalio - After several years of developing my painting style, I have found that by uniting elements of realism, elements of abstract painting and the chiaroscuro style, which is the contrast between light and dark, I can create paintings that capture the essence of the subject.
- Dennis Chadra - Oil, Watercolor, Pen & Ink. Dennis paints still life, landscape and portraits in the chiaroscuro style, which uses light and dark to achieve a heightened illusion of depth.
- Nancy D'Agostino- Acrylic & Mixed Media paintings.
- Marilyn Dale - 630.745.7450 Pastels, Oils. Portrait commissions. Specializing in commissioned artwork and graphic design. Available for murals, portraits, and fine art as well as business coaching, marketing material development, design and production.
- Gordon France - Impressionist cityscapes, landscapes, figures and sports paintings in oil and watercolor.
- Jacqueline France - Oil Paintings.
- Angela Graefenhain - Acrylics, murals, painted fabric.
- Pamela Hart Studio - Naperville IL
- Christopher Hughes - Acrylic. Naperville, IL resident since 1998 has been inspired by our Mid-West landscapes to the great cities around the world that he has visited or has lived.
- Sue Keller - Susanne E. Keller, The Eclectic Canvas (866)745-6401 (toll free) Oil, Acrylic, watercolor, colored pencil. Commissioned work, including Protraits of people and animals.
- Barb Lipkin - Barbara Lipkin paints a variety of subjects, such as landscapes and cityscapes of Europe, figurative “history” paintings, and explorations of the possibilities of expression of flowers and fruits. She prefers a bright, warm palette, and her paintings are known for their rich colors. Her preferred mediums are oils and pastels.
- Nolan McCants - Fine Art Photography featuring global images.
- McKee, Maureen - Maureen's work can best be described having impressionist tendencies that incorporate rhythm and vibrancy. Each painting’s takes it’s own imaginative pilgrimage. I love color and motion! I work primarily in oil media - Oil Pastel, Oil, and Oil Monotypes and enjoy the diversity of each in my explorations of creating visual images.
- George Shipperley - Oil Pastels.
- Laura Lein-Svencner - Paper to Canvas. Artist, Collage Teacher and Demonstrator.
- Ray Upham - Photography
- Susan R. Wilson - 630-663-9913 studio Oil Stick and Pastel Landscape Artist